Friday, August 24, 2018

SIMPLE AND HELLPFULL

Drink plenty of Soup and drink lots of water and fill yourself up with liquids and detox yourself I lost over 6 sizes down..I was a XXL now I'm a Medium I like to enjoy Potaote and Leek Soup and I love waking up early for a morning Coffee :D If you keep a Diary always write down whats your main food that you eat,and Track down your Size without counting calories.When I think of Calorie counting I think of Lose of Control but If I fill my self with Liquids It keep my headaches away,especially when I drink Water.Even if you don't drink a lot always have a glass at every meal time and you'll feel VERY Full up *.* Heres a great way to count calories if you DO count them. https://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html I like to watch Movies when You need some help,NOT CINEMA :/

No comments:

Post a Comment